AES is taking interest applications for the following positions. Please fill out the application if interested.
*All applications are kept on file one year and are kept confidential.
PRODUCTION OPERATOR - ENTRY LEVEL
Candidates must be able to perform the following responsibilities:
- Process parts in accordance with Work Instructions & operating standards
- Ability to work any shift
- Use of hand and air tools
- Use of basic inspection equipment
- Strict adherence to safety directives
Minimum qualifications include:
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Lift up to 50lbs
- Ability to follow instructions
- Ability to stand, bend, stoop kneel, crouch for 8+ hours*
- Able to reach overhead, climb stairs and ladders occasionally*
- Physically able to perform all required tasks*
- Willing to work overtime as necessary
- Pre-employment & random drug-screens
- Post-offer physical
- Criminal background investigation
- Smoke free facility
*working conditions include some temperature changes with occasional outdoor exposure to weather conditions*
AES offers a comprehensive compensation and benefit package for full-time employees including:
- Beginning Wage is $15.00/hour; competitive skill level increases
- 401K Medical Voluntary and Employer paid Life Insurance Dental Vision Disability
- Shift Premiums
Part-time employee program includes beginning wage of $15.00hr · 401K ∙ Teladoc ∙ Flexible schedule
Download Job Description Here:
The ideal candidate uses knowledge and experience to oversee programs and projects directly with minimal supervision. Participates in lab work, working with equipment to synthesize, and scale up various energetic compounds. Participates in quoting, product design and development, process development and improvement, and equipment purchase and implementation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilties include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Formulation– Create, follow, and scale up chemical formulations processes for novel energetic material. Assist in trouble shooting product characteristics results in material.
- Synthesis– Work on various projects by following known synthesis mechanism to create material. Ability to trouble shoot issues that arise in process. Identify processes and equipment needed to scale up.
- Working experience with a HPLC, PSA, DSC, wet chemistry equipment and other lab equipment to characterize material.
- Quoting- Assists in APQP process of determining a bid/no-bid and by providing information on labor, material, and equipment needed for formal request for quotes.
- Process development, improvement and implementation- Evaluate processes & equipment in the plant and implement improvements based on operator input, new/improved equipment, design changes, etc. with the goals of safety, quality, and cost.
- Program/Project Management- Manage customer programs to ensure all customer requirements are met. This may be in conjunction with any other aspect of the job. Manage internal projects to ensure all project goals are met.
- General Engineering- Provide product designs and perform or assist in failure analysis, perform or assist in hazards analysis, provide any additional engineering support to the operations group as necessary.
- Ability to work safely is a must
- Leadership is essential
- Must have a can-do relentless personality for problem solving
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to problem solve using various techniques (5 Why, Fishbone, Etc.)
- Ability to work in manufacturing setting, with motions requiring to lift 60 lbs.
Skills & Knowledge:
Microsoft Office, Program/Project Management
Skilled in Chemistry foundations, along with manufacturing and chemical processes.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor of Science in Chemistry
5+ Years work experience, Energetics experience a preferred